Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Scrumptous Little Boy!




This is my beautiful little Gabriel! He's such an amazing blessing. We have such fun with him. He's growing up so quickly. It feels like yesterday when we brought him home from the hospital, when he was 8 1/2 lbs. However now he's a straping 30+ lbs, 19 mos old, & smart as a whip. He keeps me busy, getting into everything, & constantly on the go. I can't even begin to express how blessed I am to be able to stay at home with him every day. I wouldn't miss him growing up for anything. God has really convicted my heart to take my job as a mother seriously. His life & upbringing rests in my care. I know he's on a loan from the Heavenly Father above and I want to be sure that God the Father will be pleased with how we're raising His son. Gabriel's name means,"devoted to God" and I can only pray and trust the Lord that he'll grow up to truly be devoted to God in his own life. This is my greatest prayer for him...to know the love & grace of Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ and to follow Him with all of his heart!

No comments: