Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Crazy-Hot Hubby












This is my zany, insanely good looking, & amazingly talented husband. His name is Andrew Michael. Some people call him Drew and some people call him Andy. I call him mine! Drew is definitely a unique man. I think that was one thing that drew me to him. I don't know how you could miss a guy like him in the crowd. He makes himself known wherever he goes. One of his greatest God given gifts is the ability to sing. He's my little songbird. I need to post a clip of him singing so you can agree with me. Many people probably think I'm biased if they haven't heard him themselves. But I'm a big critic of people who can sing and seriously he's awesome. My goal with him, is to encourage him to follow God's perfect will for his & our life. God's given him a gift to use and I know if he steps out to use it, he'll be amazed at how God is going to use him. Right now he has to work a hard labor job to put food on our table, but I have no doubt that God will provide something for him to use his gift to put food on our table as well. If you are reading this and you pray, please pray for us that God will lead us exactly where He wants us to be.




No comments: